Tel: +44 (0)1392 446000 Friday 06 December 2013
Sign up for our monthly What's On email!
The much loved Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts show is back, but this time with a brand new name!!
Stitch, Sew & Hobbycrafts comes to Westpoint, Exeter from 26th - 29th September with more than 180 exhibitors offering the latest products, ideas and innovations.
Exciting show features include:
* Dream a dream of time gone by with a selection of costumes from this year's film spectacular 'Les Miserables' on display for the first time at Stitch, Sew & Hobbycrafts.
* Prepare to be amazed by the collection of Big Books from Devon-based textile enthusiast Alison Murray. The three books are individually themed, standing 9 feet high each with turning pages.
* Popular Devon knitting duo, Ruth and Belinda present their latest knitting challenge to raise money for Kids Company's Heartease campaign.
* Art fans will love the specialist Artists Area, which will play host to a select group of artist demonstrators and art suppliers who will be offering the latest products as well as their expert advice on paint and art supplies.
* All visitors can enjoy a free programme of Quick and Easy Workshops, Talks and Demonstrations each day of the show.
Make sure you visit Stitch, Sew & Hobbycrafts, Exeter this September. With so many fantastic features, inspiring ideas and top advice from the experts, you'll leave the show bursting with ideas.
Thursday - Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 5pm
Children (under 16): Free of Charge if accompanied by a paying adult
Buy your tickets in advance and save £2 off each Adult and Senior ticket (available up to one week before the Show)
Please note there will be a free shuttle bus from Exeter St. David's train station running approximately every 20 minutes during the Show.
Tel: 01425 277988
Please phone Newton Abbot Community Transport to book a mobility scooter on 01626 335775.
Booking is advisable
Site by Webselect Internet